Re: [gnugo-devel] tuning patch

From: Evan Berggren Daniel
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] tuning patch
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 19:04:01 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 7 Apr 2003, Evan Berggren Daniel wrote:

> A couple pattern changes and a testcase.  The change to A715 fixes
> owl1:281, D722 fixes the new testcase, and the change to patterns.db
> looked reasonable.  No other regression delta so far.
>
> Evan Daniel

I spoke too soon.  There's actually a relatively large delta, mostly
positive.

arb:231 FAIL
viking:6 FAIL
trevor:640 PASS
trevor:1010 PASS
trevorc:1440 PASS
vie:16 PASS
13x13:39 FAIL
owl1:281 PASS
nngs3:230 PASS
nngs3:760 FAIL
nngs4:160 PASS
strategy5:223 FAIL

The PASSes look real, and some of the fails are improvements (viking:6 is
a substantial improvement in the owl reading).  Most of the FAILs appear
accidental.

Evan Daniel