[gnugo-devel] gnugo for windows

From: max-d
Subject: [gnugo-devel] gnugo for windows
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 10:55:09 +0200

Should it be possible for those who are able to compile last Gnugo versions
(for windows) to put them anywhere on internet .
I made a program which can browse with a single mouse click from one version
to another for any position of a sgf game.
It is very easy when a mistake does occur to look at the previous versions
and see if there is something wrong in the last one only .
This seems useful to me in order to alert you about some RECENT mistakes.
md