Re: [gnugo-devel] breakin speedup

From: bump
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] breakin speedup
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 06:20:23 -0700

> This is the last non-trivial thing from my personal todo-list for 3.4,
> and in particular I don't expect any substantial change to the break-in
> code anymore. So we can now seriously evaluate whether we want to
> have the break-in code on by default.

Another thing we should discuss is the cosmic patch. I think
after making it a configure option it does no harm to include
it except that the method of having two separate methods of
move generation alternate is a direction that we do not want
to go with the engine.

Should we put this into 3.3.22 (which might be the penultimate
release before 3.4)?

Dan