Re: [gnugo-devel] ***assertion failure:

From: bump
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] ***assertion failure:
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 06:51:45 -0700

> version 3.2
>
>  I was trying to make a move in the corner where i was to capture a group
> of pieces and the program wouldn't let this move happen, even though it
> was a legal move.  Is there a newer version for a mac?
>
> Avi Granite.

Where did you attempt to play? Were you black or white?

Are you running OS 9 or OS 10?

What client were you using?

The client is important because we have seen reports of problems
with Mac GNU Go.  We can't do anything about this because they
are problems with the client

Your bug report isn't useful without more information. We're happy
to get bug reports but we need as much relevant information
as you can give us.

The latest version is 3.3.22. Version 3.4 should be available within a month.
I'm sure there will be mac versions.

Dan