Re: [gnugo-devel] stepped on a bug, but

From: bump
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] stepped on a bug, but
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 12:44:04 -0700

> loaded a game and on the next move (171), tried to list dragons.  windows
> error msg came up abnormal program termination, in the system window -

If this is a bug report, you need to tell us what version of
GNU Go you are using (3.2 I guess), and include the sgf file.
Does unmodified GNU Go 3.2 exhibit this crash?

> however it is important to note i have been editing dragon.c so when i call
> listdragons it outputs the board to a file and a safety value of the
> current dragon.  the purpose of my code is to output the board with 0 for
> empty, 1 for black, 3 for white, 2 at origin of current black dragon or 4
> at origin of current white dragon.  i still need to adjust it so the entire
> focused dragon is of 2's or 4's depending on the selection.  then, work on
> training a neural network to recognize safety of groups.  regardless if it
> works, it is just a research project i am working on for a highschool
> summer program, but i think i could work on it afterwards as well, as it
> has become very interesting.

If your e-mail isn't a bug report but instead an informative
message about what you are doing then we are interested but
please make the purpose of your e-mail clear.

Daniel Bump