[gnugo-devel] question about GTP

From: Trung Hoang
Subject: [gnugo-devel] question about GTP
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 15:21:07 +0100

Hi.

I am trying to use GTP to communicate with gnugo.
I succeded to send one message to it, but my second
or messages after the first do not get through.
I have used the example file vanilla.c and started to build from there.

What I try to do is to send predefined commands through GTP.
example:
char command1[] = "showboard\n";
char command2[] = "play black d1\n";
and send it like:

TELL_GNUGO(command1);
ASK_GNUGO(buffer);

TELL_GNUGO(command2);
ASK_GNUGO(buffer);
... and so on

my first command get through but not my second.
I would be grateful if you could tell me what I do wrong, or
tell me what to do.

//Regards Trung