[gnugo-devel] About the patch from yesterday: new hash for owl

From: Inge Wallin
Subject: [gnugo-devel] About the patch from yesterday: new hash for owl
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 23:16:09 +0100 (CET)

I started to continue with the migration to the new hash table today and
got a lot of crashes.  I went back to where I started, but the
program still crashed. Yesterday everything worked fine.

I can't understand how this happened, but be careful when you put my patch
in CVS and test it out first, please.  I will fix the problem and resend
the patch.

        -Inge

--
Inge Wallin               | Thus spake the master programmer:               |
                          |      "After three days without programming,     |