Re: [gnugo-devel] GNU Go 3.5.4 - Docs in HTML

From: Paul Pogonyshev
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] GNU Go 3.5.4 - Docs in HTML
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 00:19:20 +0200

aquarius wrote:
> at http://goban.net/gnugo/doc/current/ you can
> find the documentation handbook and man page
> for GNU Go 3.5.4 in easy-to-use HTML format.
>
> At http://goban.net/gnugo/doc/ there's some docs
> for other versions as well.

Looks good.  I don't have anywhere to host it on, sorry.

However, as i'm somewhat related to web design, a bit of
advice: take the framed version down.  You could have
achieved the same result by adding a side menu to each
page.  Frames are nasty, they hide the main document's
address from the user and prevent bookmarking.

Paul