Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: [gnugo-devel] GNU Database

From: Paul Pogonyshev
Subject: Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: [gnugo-devel] GNU Database
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 20:32:35 +0300

*Sigh*  This is hopeless.

But maybe anyone has the patience to reply once more?

becoz, c'mon man, d'ya know? ;)

Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: [gnugo-devel] GNU Database
Date: 20 April 2004 19:01
From: wael hany <address@hidden>
To: Paul Pogonyshev <address@hidden>

dear sir
      i found anpther SGF files in playing go , but i wish to use the sgf of
GNU go becoz it is the best in the world but ur documentation about how to deal
with your sgf files isnot enough pls help me in that , i donot want to use GTP
because it is our graduation project in the faculty & we need to get access
with SGF files
                                                thank u for ur help
                                                     wael hany