Re: [gnugo-devel] Re: A volunteer to run GnuGo in Israel

From: David G Doshay
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] Re: A volunteer to run GnuGo in Israel
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 08:44:17 -0700

I see that I had previously neglected to reply to some on the cc list.

Cheers,
David

On Jun 22, 2004, at 8:03 AM, David G Doshay wrote:

I am willing to pay the 50EUR fee, although I live in the US and thus
have my funds in US$. If the organizers will take a credit card, the
card company does the conversions seamlessly.

If someone tells me who to contact I can do it later today.

Cheers,
David