Re: [gnugo-devel] SlugGo v.s. Many Faces

From: David G Doshay
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] SlugGo v.s. Many Faces
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 17:30:20 -0700

On Aug 24, 2004, at 4:05 PM, Marco Scheurer wrote:

You should contact max_d, who often post here results of tournament he plays between several engines. Apparently Go++ is now in the pack. I think these tournaments are automated, probably using screen scrapping. Maybe a GTP interface could be wrapped around his tools?

We thought about screen scraping and decided to wait. If anybody is willing to share tools I'd be thrilled. We now have a set of C# modules for GTP ethernet communication with MFG. We use mono for running the C# on the Mac cluster.

Cheers,
David