Re: [gnugo-devel] new logo in .eps

From: Gunnar Farnebäck
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] new logo in .eps
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 04:51:01 +0200

Arend wrote:
> This adds an .eps-Version of the new log and uses it in the texi
> documentation. It doesn't look very good, if knows how to do better than
> me, that would be great.
> (I just loaded the .jpg with gimp and saved it as .eps.)

Apparently the 3.2 and 3.4 ones have also been converted with Gimp.
One alternative is to use the convert command from imagemagick.
Another alternative is to use jpeg2ps, possibly followed by some more
step to convert from ps to eps. The main attraction of jpeg2ps is that
it only adds a thin wrapper around the original jpeg file.