[gnugo-devel] Strange behavior after undo in endgame

From: Bani
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Strange behavior after undo in endgame
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 05:19:04 -0200

I've seen this happen a couple of times: the two players passes and
the game is pre-scored. The player realizes there was something
missing and undo to correct it. After that, the bot plays a lot of
useless moves to kill all the already dead groups.
I'm attaching a SGF as an example. GNUGo is black.
I'm not sure if it has already been fixed. I'm using version 3.6-pre2.

Vanessa