[gnugo-devel] SGF viewing in Quarry

From: Paul Pogonyshev
Subject: [gnugo-devel] SGF viewing in Quarry
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 23:07:59 +0300

I have just committed a change that I think makes viewing large SGF
files much more pleasant.  Quarry now supports text search in node
comments (hit Ctrl+F.)  This feature is currently only available in
CVS.

I'm now thinking about implementing SGF game-tree view, CGoban1-style.
As an enhancement over CGoban1 I plan to make it possible to expand/
collapse individual nodes.  If anyone has proposals, feel free to
fire them at me.  Clever ideas about how to implement this efficiently
are very welcome too.

Paul