RE: [gnugo-devel] CVS

From: Portela Fernando
Subject: RE: [gnugo-devel] CVS
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 15:39:46 +0100

Dan wrote:
> No, it isn't just you. This call came from Gunnar's code
> maintenance patch (gunnar_7_2.15) that adds a call to
> get_sgfmove(). The function is not defined anywhere in the
> sources. Fortunately extract_fuseki is not part of gnugo.

I see. Unfortunately, the .dsp files for Windows make the build
of gnugo dependant of the successful build of extract_fuseki.
I guess that the idea was to make sure that everything gets
compiled, no matter what.

Not a biggie, just modify the project in the IDE (one more reason
why I don't use the .dsp in the CVS)

-- nando