[gnugo-devel] Looking for an analyser go program

From: Bailly Christophe
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Looking for an analyser go program
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 15:35:22 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

   I' m looking for a program for searching GO
patterns in a set of games.

   For a given list of problems entered as patterns, I
want the program to find ALL the situations in my
games which matched one of the patterns...

  This would be useful to analyze a game(s). I was
thinking of Finite State Automaton but I think this is
already coded in Gnugo.

  How can Gnugo be used for this feature ?
  Thanks,

Christophe