Re: [gnugo-devel] Re: [computer-go] Next KGS computer go tournament

From: Stéphane Nicolet
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] Re: [computer-go] Next KGS computer go tournament
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 05:46:51 +0200

Le 7 avr. 05, à 02:10, Gunnar Farnebäck a écrit :

To Nick: I want to enter GNU Go, using the "GNU" KGS account. Please
         tell if you want any further information about the
         contributors to GNU Go than you already have.

To gnugo-devel: While GNU is currently running some experimental code
                of mine I plan to use the current CVS in the

Could it be a good occasion to test the --large-scale option in a tournament ?

Dan thought it is probably a good patch, making the engine stronger and (around 5%) slower (see for instance the discussion in that thread : ), yet it has never been tried, as far as I know.