[gnugo-devel] bug in LGS/LGC with GNU Go

From: Tony Shiu
Subject: [gnugo-devel] bug in LGS/LGC with GNU Go
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 14:14:40 +0100 (BST)

Hi developers,

I am using LGS/LGC 0.8.7 with GNU Go 3.6
http://faq.taiwango.net/

I play as white in 17x17 game,  level 10.

find a bug in calculating eyes and dead-live problem.

I thought i must die,  but LGS gives up first at move
155.  Therefore i win suprisingly.

my suggestion is,  if black moves at 2f then 5o,
black will take all middle part.

i'm not sure which program has bug,  so that i email
SGF file to both of u.

toni.

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com