Re: [gnugo-devel] HTML regression views updates

From: alain Baeckeroot
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] HTML regression views updates
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 22:32:48 +0100

Le Jeudi 2 Février 2006 20:54, Gunnar Farneb�ck a écrit :
> I wrote:
> > I've modified my script to explicitly set TERM to something
> > reasonable, which will hopefully be enough.
>
> No, it doesn't seem to suffice. Yesterday it seems to have done all
> testsuites but then somehow failed to update the index. Today it gave
> up in the middle of 13x13.tst. No obvious signs of why.
>
> /Gunnar

i don't know if it is related to your pb...
in my "twin-patch" in genmove i added a trace to see what my patch does
when i do regression tests.

I have problems with bad formatting of the ouput, like position N+ instead of
lets say N4  which oblige me to do manual cleaning (and remove the offending
result).

Eval.sh got the good results , so gtp got the good answer, but the stderr
output is broken by something.  I have no idea why...

i bet on my mistake, but maybe it is the same problem (and it would be very
cool if incidentaly someone fix my bug ;-)

Alain