[gnugo-devel] Fwd: [computer-go] May KGS on-line computer Go tournament

From: David G Doshay
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Fwd: [computer-go] May KGS on-line computer Go tournament
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 09:30:17 -0700

Hello All,

Do any of you have opinions you would like to express about SlugGo's
participation?

As per my earlier email, I would like to participate, and as per the rules
set by Nick, SlugGo's participation requires an OK from the GNU Go
team. If the GNU Go team wants this tournament for itself or to let a
different user of the GNU Go code participate, that is fine and quite
understandable, but I would rather have a positive statement of that
desire rather than just silence.

Thanks,
David

Begin forwarded message: