[gnugo-devel] you stepped on a bug

From: Adam Paster
Subject: [gnugo-devel] you stepped on a bug
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 00:45:43 -0700 (PDT)

I run a GnuGo bot on the DragonGoSever.net. I have recently encountered some
bugs that I am forwarding to you. I will put them in separate emails to make it
easier for you.

The first buggy sgf is attached to this email. Loading this sgf in gnugo 3.7.9
causes an assert failure and the program to abort.

I loaded this sgf with gnugo -l DragonBot-c_plante-20060511.sgf

Regards
  Adam