[gnugo-devel] patterns

From: David G Doshay
Subject: [gnugo-devel] patterns
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 13:25:00 -0700

Because of a move that was suggested to SlugGo in one of the 9x9 games in the last KGS tournament, I have been reading the documentation on patterns and do not see any examples of the sort "DO NOT MOVE HERE. under condition Z" I see reference to a comment property

        `0' - antisuji (`A' can also be used)

but it seems to only be a comment, not an attribute that the engine could use. Or I am misunderstanding the doc ...

Is there such a mark that could be used in a pattern?

Cheers,
David