[gnugo-devel] gtp and tcp/ip

From: alain Baeckeroot
Subject: [gnugo-devel] gtp and tcp/ip
Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 12:33:56 +0200

Hi

I fail to run a match between 2 computers using gtp and tcp/ip. I tried
gtp-listen for one, gtp-connect for the other, twogtp.pike with
various arguments, but nothing works :(
 "Failed to connect to HOST:PORT".

To be sure its not my firewall i tried on the loopback and also on my
temporary IP with various ports, including 6881 which works for bittorrent
(and i had nothing else using this port).

Probably i misunderstand something, one example of command line for both
players and arbiter (if necessary) would be great.

Alain