Re: [gnugo-devel] gnugo 3.6 (seed 0): You stepped on a bug.

From: Gunnar Farnebäck
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] gnugo 3.6 (seed 0): You stepped on a bug.
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 23:44:47 +0100

Stella wrote:
> I work on master thesis on automatic test generation.

Sounds interesting. Please feel free to report your results (to the
extent they are related to GNU Go) when you have any.

> I try to work with gnugo in gtp mode. In few tests I get the results
> like the following.

Actually I'm not able to reproduce the failure with 3.6. Exactly how do
you run GNU Go when you get it?

> If you are interesting in other examples failed in this assertion -
> let me know, also if you are interesting if may be other failures will
> be obtained.

If you find assertion failures that apply to the current development
version (at this time 3.7.10) or to the current CVS version we are
certainly most interested.