Re: [gnugo-devel] GPL 3

From: Gunnar Farnebäck
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] GPL 3
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 21:02:20 +0100

Dan wrote:
I haven't been active on GNU Go for a long time, but I thought that I'd just chime in and give Dan a thumbs up. I like GPL 3 very much and think we should move up to it.

It's GPL 3 now in the CVS.

If I understand Gunnar's last email we may be almost ready
to put up GNU Go 3.7.11. He had a further revision to
aftermath.c and it's been changed in the CVS.

Do we have further changes before GNU Go 3.7.11?

I don't have anything more that needs to be done before 3.7.11.