Re: [gnugo-devel] extract fuseki

From: Ben Lambrechts
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] extract fuseki
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 07:26:15 +0100

I am curious what the difference is with my game db to the one you guys used when building the patterns used by gnugo. I am also interested in patterns in the way RĂ©mi Coulom sees it in his paper: http://remi.coulom.free.fr/Amsterdam2007/

I read the documentation in extract_fuseki, and I still don't understand how to do it. Do I have to run the gnugo executable with some parameters or do I have to dive into the code and build only a part of it?

Ben
I worked on the fuseki awhile ago and spent some quality time with
extract_fuseki. There's a fair bit of documentation in  source
comments inside patterns/extract_fuseki.c, which should be enough to
get you started. Further questions, please ask.

Do you have a specific idea or goal in mind?
Hi,

I have a large game database.
How do I use extract_fuseki for generating patterns for gnugo?