Re: [gnugo-devel] GNU Go 3.7.13

From: Olav Müller-Loose
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] GNU Go 3.7.13
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2008 19:38:39 +0100

Daniel Bump schrieb:
This is a beta release for GNU Go 3.8. WE NEED HELP WITH THE WINDOWS BUILD.

For details, see this message:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gnugo-devel/2008-12/msg00054.html

Hello,

VC++ 9 (Trial) and CMake 2.6 works fine with the suggested tarball, as far as I can say. There are 106 Warnings but no error (warnings like sprintf is an unsafe function). Looks like everything is built. At least a bot is running on kgs and I played a local game using
gogui.

The gnugo project itself looks totally different when CMake builds the GNUGo.sln file. The fuseki subproject dissapeared and instead of it there are compress_fuseki and extract_fuseki.
Also a new mkmpat subproject appeared.

Hope this info helps you.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best Regards