Re: [gnugo-devel] GTP Help!

From: Jorge Timón
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] GTP Help!
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 19:01:49 +0100

here's the GTP command reference:

http://www.gnu.org/software/gnugo/gnugo_19.html#SEC204

i'm going to develop a learning machine that is supossed to learn by
playing GnuGo, so i've to do something similar. I had not enought time
yet, but it has to be with sockets or pipes. i asked about it some
time ago:

Sorry, but i can't help you anymore by now. If you success doing this
with sockets or pipes it could be useful for me.

-Jorge Timón