Re: gnu.org <table>less layout

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: gnu.org <table>less layout
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 14:15:46 +0200

Antenore Gatta wrote:
> 3. Set min-width for the body.

I have observed that gnu.org does not force any min or max limits. They just
work with '%'.

The gnu.org layout work actually well when I re-size fonts, both tiny and big
ones!

> About gnu.org template:
>
> A quote from gnuherds.org:
> "The GNU Herds project is not an official part of the GNU Project."

It is likely GNU Herds will be part of the GNU Project. Time will tell.

> .... And I personally think that it's much more interesting to develop
> our template, I'm confident that with the help of everybody we will
> have a fantastic, amazing, beautiful layout.

I agree with you!  Anyway I think getting permission to use some parts of the
gnu.org one will be good.  But as you say, maybe we will not need it.