Re: GNU Herds' HTML 4.01 Strict + CSS. -- current state

From: Sameer Naik
Subject: Re: GNU Herds' HTML 4.01 Strict + CSS. -- current state
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 13:21:29 +0530

thats good...

but before you could create new themes we need to finalize on the div
structures and the layout CSS, check for browser compatibility and stuff and
make sure most browsers render the layout as it is supposed to be.

if you encounter any inconsistencies in the templates rendering please report
it and better yet help fix it.

you may very well start your styling to get a new look, but you may have to
incorporate the changes that occur in the main layout.

~sameer