CV upload or wiki style section on user technical skills

From: Chris McGinlay
Subject: CV upload or wiki style section on user technical skills
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 22:56:24 +0000

Hi,

When I went through technical skills sections of the user accounts, it
occurred to me that it might be nice to be able to include some free text
prose about myself.

Headings like 'Careers Goals', 'Hobbies' etc. add important information about
people.

Following on from that, it might be worth including a wiki-style field where
users can add this kind of information about themselves.

This begins to look a bit like a traditional Curriculum Vitae (CV) or resumé.
How about a file upload field. Open document text files would seem like the
optimal file format (.odt)

Any thoughts?

Chris