Fwd: new icons

From: Nicodemo Alvaro
Subject: Fwd: new icons
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2008 19:27:51 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nicodemo Alvaro <address@hidden>
Date: Sun, Oct 5, 2008 at 11:45 AM
Subject: Re: new icons
To: Davi Leal <address@hidden>

On Sun, Oct 5, 2008 at 11:08 AM, Nicodemo Alvaro
<address@hidden> wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 4, 2008 at 7:02 PM, Davi Leal <address@hidden> wrote:
>> We have drawn new icons:
>>
>>   http://gnuherds.org/pledges
>>

>> As usual, it is just a proposal looking for comments, etc.
> The volunteer icon could use some improvement, but other than that
> they are pretty cool. I believe that is a wheat penny. Keep up the
> good work fellas.

I think that the volunteer icon should show the other side of the
hand. That side looks more like it is taking rather than giving. Also
that icon could use some more color. Grey and white make it look too
ghostly. The hand is obviously rigid.

I thought I replied to this e-mail before to gnuherds but that did not
happen embarrassingly enough.