Re: Nicodemo -- Control over the gnuherds.org domain name

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: Nicodemo -- Control over the gnuherds.org domain name
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 22:14:45 +0100

Nicodemo Alvaro wrote:
> Neal Coombes wrote:
> > I've gone through the godaddy help and have figured out how to do this. I
> > will need Nicodemo's full name and email address, and of course his
> > permission. Let me know Nicodemo!
>
> I will accept the nomination or role to do this. I am not sure if
> there is going to be a vote on this or if that is unnecessary.

IMHO voting will not be needed due to we all know each other. Instead of
voting we can discuss it.

Voting would be needed when there is so much members that we can not discuss.
See for example the Debian project which has ~1000 developers.

See the voting guidelines at http://gnuherds.org/charter#Voting

If nobody disagree,

   Nicodemo, could you let know Neal your:
     * full name