Re: GNU Herds mockup -- follow improving

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: GNU Herds mockup -- follow improving
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 22:28:52 +0100

Production has been updated applying more of the previous Matt's feedback:

 1. Move login-box and registering-links to its own page.

 2. Remove the login box entirely -- instead, prompt the user to
    login when it is needed.

 3. Do not put the list of languages at the top, but at the bottom.

The black-red heading was cool, but I agree with Matt that after moving
languages at bottom the webapp is more usable because the languages bar was
distracting from the header itself.  Anyway we must be open to discuss any
subject.

Now that the login-box is moved to its own page we will be able to integrate
the Savannah and GNU Herds login easier.