Re: [Gnumed-devel] missing messages

From: Ian Haywood
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] missing messages
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 12:36:56 +1000 (AEST)

On Mon, 3 Jun 2002, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> > All those who received them will put their hands up
> > I can't see any replies
> But I just found your work in CVS, Richard, where you are trying to put
> your GUI experience into GNUmed. This is starting to look very
> appealing ! (Apart from the icons which I tend to never
> understand.)

I have been uploading Richard's files to CVS as he sends them on e-mail.

The results are very impressive. My only nitpick is the way the icons are
encoded in the source: the benefit of using compression may be  destroyed
by having to escape the result.

It would be better to just have raw XPM files, the added benefit this that
they can be edited.

Ian