Re: [Gnumed-devel] Prescriptions0.0.1 + other gui modules.

From: Tony Lembke
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Prescriptions0.0.1 + other gui modules.
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 07:01:30 +1000

On Thursday, June 13, 2002, at 10:35 PM, richard terry wrote:

I'm going to try and do 1 module a day (night), so there are 8 left after
this!!!, but I should get quicker. Today it is prescriptions.

No doubt about you, Richard.

I thought you might like to see what your allergy and bmi modules look like on my OS.

Try http://www.gnumed.org/screenshots.html

You can upload/edit/delete  images easily at
<http://www.gnumed.org/directory/render/image.html>

If you put them in category 'Screenshot' they will automatically be included on the Screenshots page.

Regards,

Tony