[Gnumed-devel] Fwd: Ians progress with the gui

From: richard terry
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Fwd: Ians progress with the gui
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 22:09:26 +1000

Subject: Ians progress with the gui
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 22:08:48 +1000
From: richard terry <address@hidden>
To: David Guest <address@hidden>

Looking bloody good.

Ian has fixed the backend gui code to make it able to import my modules. Each
module places an icon on the toolbar and one can click back and forth between
them. It even displays a list of patients loaded from the database when one
clicks on the find patient icon!!!

He has (accidentally) left off the shadowing, and not stuck the panels back
 on to a notebook page with bottom tabs as I showed in my last screen dump,
 but I've asked him to fix that.

Having been despondant last week, now that I've got something that will run,
 I will move on and do some more modules to send him to post in the CVS,
 starting tomorrow night.

Regards.