Re: [Gnumed-devel] Extended proposal concerning normcurves

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Extended proposal concerning normcurves
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 16:12:58 +0200

Recently, my brother, Christof and I held the first ad hoc
"Inofficial GNUmed Summit" here in Leipzig.

From that I can say that Christof knows what he is talking
about and seems to have the Right Attitude(tm) towards Open
Source in general. We would be well advised to partake of his
expertise. Implementation details aside he has my backing on
this.

Personally I would be willing to work on the table layout side
of things and other such support infrastructure.

Richard, where would you want such graphics to appear inside
the GUI ? Where would data be entered ? Do we want a
tailored Editing Area(tm) for that ? Obviously I start seeing
the need for Validators being added to gmPhraseWheel.

In another post I will try to explain more on the background
of where Christof's proposal is coming from and to what means
and ends it might lead over here.