[Gnumed-devel] working on Gnu-med through Windows

From: Joel Salter
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] working on Gnu-med through Windows
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 17:07:28 -0700 (PDT)

Hi

I have been trying to get my Linux box up and running
so I could help develop Gnumed, but I am having
difficulty with the Internet connection.  I was
wondering if it was possible to help with the project
on my Windows XP machine?  If so, what do I need to do
to get it working?  I appreciate an help or advise I
could get on this matter.  I would like to start
helping as soon as I can get it working.

Thank you,

Joel Salter