Re: [Gnumed-devel] Buggered CVS - not debate re database structure

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Buggered CVS - not debate re database structure
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 12:38:42 +0200

Richard,

there was indeed a minor screw-up due to the nonstandard way of
"from gmLog import *" instead of "import gmLog". I'll change
that soon. The only difference is in the amount of typing.

It did not fire for me since all modules were importable and
the below only happens in the error code path.

This is fixed now. The exception shouldn't occur anymore.

BTW: If GNUMED_DIR isn't set and it can't find
/usr/share/gnumed/ it will assume one level below the
directory of the binary which will/should work fine on Windows
and in development trees (say, CVS checkouts).