[Gnumed-devel] CVS

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] CVS
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 12:54:48 +0200

OK, CVS is identical to my local tree now. It works for me.

There is one catch, though: the gmDrugDisplay plugin has
access to a database hardcoded in. If that fails the entire
thing fails. I have _tried_ to catch all exceptions on plugin
load so that we don't fail if a plugin fails albeit I have
been unsuccessfull so far catching that one. I know where it
comes from I just can't catch it.

So if you don't have a database "mimsannual" you should rename
client/wxpython/gui/ to something else so it
doesn't get loaded.

Everything else seems to work like a charm.

GPG key ID E4071346 @
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346