Re: [Gnumed-devel] Therapeutic Guidelines Permissions

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Therapeutic Guidelines Permissions
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 10:13:10 +0200

> They are going to send me a CD with a zip file on it.
> You  could  upload this to the cvs for integration into guidlines panel.
>
> I guess however it may be large, so I don't know if we need to put some
> mechanism in place where unsuspecting users don't download a huge file they
> may not want.
I would pop up a message from within the guidelines module
saying that you can download the "full" demonstration data
from such and such an address if the module does not find it.

Please make sure to name the plugin file appropriately (taking
into account that this is AU guidelines). I don't think it
needs to go into a subdirectory /gui-au but it should have an
appropriate name.