Re: [Gnumed-devel] Hello

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Hello
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 13:21:10 +0200

> my name is Hilmar Berger.
> knowing Karsten for a long time and
> feeling an increasing urge to do some serious coding I couldn't resist
> any longer to join gnumed.
This is good news. Hilmar is one able hacker.

> Karsten asked me to implement a frontend for the german pharmacological
> database AMIS, so that's what I will try to do.
As for the internally exposed API you might want to get into
contact with Richard who is working on a similar thing for the
MIMS Annual. As long as it is just a browser with a few search
function all is well but once we get into getting drug info
into other parts of GNUmed we should fiendishly devise some
sort of API. And this better be unified across different
sources :-)

> I furthermore would like
>  to support Gerardo with some of the more development-specific portions
> of the documentation (Gerardo, I will contact you soon).
Excellent !