[Gnumed-devel] Re: gnuMed progress

From: richard terry
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: gnuMed progress
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 14:33:37 +1000

Bob,

The CVS has changed heaps in the last few months,  if you get time download
it and run it using gnumed.py. Make sure your .bashrc file has an entry:

export GNUMED_DIR=GNUMED_DIR=/home/richard/gnumed/gnumed/client

(substituting of course your home directory)

Jump in and help however, whenever. We hope to have a functional program
accessing the database with clinical data by January 03, so you should be
able to be right in the thick of it.

Regards