[Gnumed-devel] naming of files

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] naming of files
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 01:43:01 +0200

Richard,

thanks for your ongoing GUI work.

I noticed there's two file gmGP_FamilyHistory.py with
different content. One is in wxpython/patient/ and one in
wxpython/   There's another gmGP_FamilyHistorySummary.py in
wxpython/ which is the same as gmGP_FamilyHistory.py in the
same directory except the class inside is also named *Summary.

Did you mean to remove the gmGP_FamilyHistory.py in wxpython/
after renaming it to *Summary.py ? That would make sense.

cvs remove <file>

Else we should avoid duplication file names even if in
different directories I tend to think.