Re: [Gnumed-devel] gmGP_Requests.py

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] gmGP_Requests.py
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 00:52:09 +0200

> File will be uploaded later tonight, but here is a screen dump.
> I've given up asking for feedback!
Well, two things: As you said yourself, at least parts of
these screens are indeed country specific. Also not have
_used_ your design in production yet only allows me to say: It
looks well thought and and I trust you that it works
efficiently. What else can I give back at this stage ?

I am sure as hell (sorry :-) that during implementation of the
middle layer more issues than we hope for will show up (but
the concept of the edit area feels technically excellent and
will stay IMHO).