[Gnumed-devel] gmdrugs .dia/.html

From: Ian Haywood
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] gmdrugs .dia/.html
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 21:01:53 -0500

On Fri, Nov 08, 2002 at 12:06:43PM +0100, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
> Hi all,
>=20
> how did we generate those files ? With Dia ? Is there a
> possibility to script Dia to produce those files from
> gmdrugs.dia automatically ?
=2Ehtml and .dia are generated by a Perl script called postgresql-autodoc
(http://www.rbt.ca/autodoc/), the .png is an output of Dia,

However, the Dia file so generated is unreadable, as all the tables are on =
top of
one another. Horst has (?manually?) sorted out the current one, but this
means it
does not reflect the database changes (I have made some minor changes since=
then)

Ian