Re: [Gnumed-devel] bug fixes

From: Hilmar Berger
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] bug fixes
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 16:31:01 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 10 Nov 2002, Horst Herb wrote:

> Over the next 3-4 days I will submit a lot of changes that make a
> demonstrable
> (working!) version of gnumed. Please bear with me if this breaks  something
> for you guys, but I need it running for the OSHCA conference.
OK, so I will leave the drug browser <-> gmdrugs adjustion for now and do
that after the conference. If you would like to show a subsample of AMIS
in the drug browser, I could try to copy that from the complete database
and send it to you.
> Could please whoever has some spare time from now on til Wednesday ley me
> know
> so that I distribute the most urgent tasks?
I could spent some hours, so let me know what I am to do.

Hilmar