[Gnumed-devel] Postgres on the reference server

From: Horst Herb
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Postgres on the reference server
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 15:48:17 +0100

I have compiled and installed PostgreSQL 7.3 on the new server (DNS records
not updated yet, will do so as soon as everything seems to run smooth and all
the email accounts are transferred)

I suggest everybody focuses temporarily on the missing tables, then on
freezing the bakend API (=table structure including views and permissions),
and only then we continue with the client

The conference in LA was a success, detailed report over the next few days

Horst