[Gnumed-devel] Re: ?Do we want another gnuMed.au Conference soon

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: ?Do we want another gnuMed.au Conference soon
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 11:42:45 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 20 Feb 2003, Horst Herb wrote:

> This time, I would propose to pool travel costs (sum up all incurred
> reasonable travel costs and split them by the number of people
> attending) to make it easier for people having to travel a long way.
Horst, you kindly gave me the hint about your traveling font.  I tried
to check all possibilities to get foundet for the EGovOs conference
where I've got accepted to held a talk about Debian-Med:

        http://egovos.org/march-2003/agenda.html

The only connection between GnuMed and Debian-Med is that GnuMed will
just be packaged and made available more easily for a wider range of
users, including praperaing Knoppix based live CDs etc.

> "Reasonable travel costs" would mean the cheapest flight/train etc one
> can get, no business class please ;-)
:)

So I would like to ask whether there is any chance to get an amount
of approximately 800 to 1000 Euro foundet which are the costs for
a flight from Germany to Washington. (I would be happy about hints to
cheaper flights.)

Kind regards

         Andreas.